Rotarex SRG - Type 481-4 - Fillstop Valves
|Inlet Connection||Outlet Connection||Width across flats|
| 1 ¼“ NPT|| 1 ¾“ ACME|| 46 mm|
- Double back check filler valve with fill stop
- With fill stop to avoid overfilling
- With plastic cap
- The SRG type 481 manual isolation filler valve is designed for fast filling of large static tanks and domestic storage tanks containing LPG.
- Valves are fitted with a resilient seat disc as the main closure, supported by a metal to metal back check valve for added security. The addition of a manually operated ball valve between the two closures on models 481-420-1 and 481-421-1 further improves security
- When the manual isolation valve is opened, both back checks are opened by the flow of liquid and close automatically when the flow stops.
- Suitable for design pressure up to 25 bar and temperatures from –20°C to +65°C.
- As standard, valves are supplied with a screw cap made from tough moulded plastic which can withstand tank pressure. The cap has a lug with a through hole to facilitate the use of a tamper evident wire and lead seal.
- A cap lock is available as an optional extra which will prevent the unauthorised removal of the cap and
Materials and Standards:
- Valves are manufactured entirely from corrosion resistant materials including brass body and stainless steel springs. Rubber type materials have been developed specifically for use with LPG and are manufactured strictly in compliance with EN 549.