Rotarex SRG - 640 Series
LPG High Pressure Compact Adaptor
|Inlet Connection||- 20 mm to EN 12864, fig. G.52
- 21 mm to EN 12864, fig. G.53
- 22 mm to EN 12864, fig. G.54
|Outlet Connections||- W 21,8 DIN 477 Nr. 1 to EN 12864 fig. G.4
- W20x1/14-LH, to EN 12864, fig. G.5
- W22x1/22-LH to EN 12864, fig. G.6
- ¼”-18 NPT
- 20x1/14-LH, to EN 12864
- other outlet connections available on request
|Outlet Pressure||- unreduced pressure|
|Color||- blue grey
- other colors available on request
- The SRG Compact Adaptor in connection with the cylinder valve allows to deliver an unreduced pressure which is required for the operation of torches, burners and furnaces for commercial and industrial applications.
- All outlet connections are available either in vertical or horizontal position.
- Inside the outlet connection is a piston which prevents the gas flow to the cylinder. Further safety in the case of a fire is given by the fusible catch.
- The adaptor can be equipped with a sealing bush in the outlet connection.
- There are no tools required to connect the adaptor to the valve.
Materials and Standards:
- The SRG Compact Adaptor is made of a zinc die casting (body) and other corrosion-resistant and LPG-proof materials such as brass, stainless steel and acetal resin.
- The rubber materials used are developed and produced according to the requirements of EN 549 as well as SRG’s own stringent specifications