Pietro Fiorentini - FE Gas Pressure Regulator
Double-stage self-operated pressure regulator for civil and industrial applications and it is suitable for use with gaseous fluids such as natural gas, LPG and non-corrosive gases.
These regulators are designed to be installed directly on utility meters or on riser mains for civil uses.
They can be installed in any position and in environments or spaces protected against weather. The discharge of the internal relief valve can be conveyed outside in case of installation in closed rooms or underground installations.
The regulators are manufactured according to the UNI 8827 standard and the Italian Ministerial Decree dated 16 Apr. 2008; for the classification of the functional performance, reference shall be made to the EN 16129 and EN 334 standards.
- Body: Zamak, or aluminum on request
- Covers: Zamak, or aluminum on request
- Diaphragm: Nitrile rubber (TR: linen rubber)
- Seat: Zamak
- O-rings: Nitrile rubber
- Maximum inlet pressure: 8.6 bar
- Regulator capacity: FE6 6 Stm3/h – FE10 10 Stm3/h – FE25 25 Stm3/h - FES 50 Stm3/h
- Downstream pressure regulation range: BP: 13÷180 mbar; TR: 180÷500 mbar
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5
- Lockup pressure SG: up to 10
- Minimum ambient temperature: Execution up to -40°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +60°C.
- Gas temperature at inlet: Up to -10°C + 60°C (standard version); -20°C + 60°C (version on request)
- Inlet connection: G ½” ISO 228/1 (modular connections available on request)
- Outlet connection: G 1” ISO 228/1 outlet in line - G ¾” ISO 228/1 angled outlet (modular connections available on request)