NRG - SISMA LOCK EVO® - Seismic & Static Detector
The SISMA LOCK EVO® seismic detector is particularly suitable in applications of industrial plants considered sensitive or RIR (significant accident risk) such as: chemical, nuclear, pharmaceutical, storage of toxic or flammable gases or fluids, inserted in contexts of SEVESO and SIL regulations 3.
The SISMALOCK EVO® kit is intended for industrial and civil purposes given its features that make it stand out from the other models (dual MEMS, applicable to addressed protocols or ModBus, etc.) and is particularly suitable for sensitive systems (structural, chemical, energetic, mechanical, etc.) to prevent unwanted status activation (such as the block of power, sophisticated industrial processes in power off procedures, etc.), being aware that a certain action will not cause further damage with a correct and targeted analysis of problems that may affect the safety of people, the environment, and objects.
- Power supply (AC version): 85 ~ 305VCA @ 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power supply (DC version): 10,8 ~ 26,4VCC
- Consumed power: 3W Max
- Valve relay capacity: 8A 250VCA (2kVA) AC1 500VA AC15
- Fault SIG relay capacity: 0.5A 250VCA res. 2A 30VCC res.
- Alarm SIG relay capacity: 0.5A 250VCA res. 2A 30VCC res.
- Seismic alarm threshold: ASCE 25-16
- Seismic sensor resolution: 10x103 m/s²
- Inclination sensor resolution: 0,01°
- Analogue output signal: 4÷20 mA
- Digital output signal: RS485 su 3 fili/on 3 wires
- Initialization time: < 20 seconds
- Response time: < 5 seconds
- Distance of the digital central sensor (1): 1000 m
- Distance of the analogue central sensor (2): 100 m
- Operating temperature: from 20°C to +60°C
- Operating humidity: 0-80% non-condensing
- External protection rate: IP66
The device is equipped with 2 3-axis accelerators (MEMS, Micro Electro- Mechanical Systems technology) and uses redundant components to increase safety during the detection stage and sends the event- or earthquake-related data thanks to a standard 4÷20 mA signal on an RS485 bus. The device is also provided with an input for its remote activation (manual or automatic). The seismic sensor has been successfully tested by the Department of Civil Construction and Environmental Engineering (ICEA) of the University of Padua on a 3-axis vibrating platform, in compliance with: ASCE 25-16 (USA) - TS12884 (Turkey).