Elgas - ElcorPLUS - Electronic Volume Converter
The new ELCORplus gas volume corrector offers a powerful solution for commercial gas measurement purposes.
The ELCORplus is the device designed to convert the volume of gas measured under operating conditions to volume under base conditions.
Information about the gas flow volume is sensed through the pulse outputs of the gas meter or through the encoder data output. Gas temperature and gas pressure are measured by integrated digital transducers. The degree of gas compressibility is calculated by the device according to conventional methods or a fixed value can be used.
The device's design with respect for future extensibility enables the customer an easy supplement of the device's functions. In the case of the ELCORplus model, the device can be equipped with up to two RS232/RS485 serial interfaces, an internal modem (available variants for 2G/3G/4G/NB networks), an external modem, up to 12 digital inputs, analog inputs and outputs 4 - 20 mA, and the possibility to install an interface for connecting the NAMUR or SCR+ encoder.
Up to 6 digital pressure and temperature transducers can be connected to the device.
Thanks to its wide hardware options and flexible software features including basic telemetry, the ELCORplus is one of the most equipped and powerful volume correctors on the market.
The extended measuring ranges of the pressure transducer makes it easier for the customer to order a proper corrector.
ELCORplus is also available in a version capable of measuring and operating in temperatures from -40 °C.
ELCORplus wireless connectivity enables connection of two modems simultaneously (internal+external or 2x external). Internal modems are available for 2G, 3G, 4G Cat1, 4G Cat M1 and NB (NarrowBand) networks and can be used in ZONE 0 explosive environment.
All device communication interfaces are mutually independent.
The device includes integral data logger with a large 16MB memory, allowing to store measured data at hourly intervals for more than 10 years.
The device´s housing was designed to operate in harsh outdoor environments with certified IP66 protection.
- One or two-channel gas volume corrector
- Modular design
- High accuracy and stability of measurement
- The battery life of up to 18 years for a corrector (B-03D battery) and 11 years for a modem (HB-03D battery) under defined conditions
- Up to 6x digital pressure transducer EDT96, or digital temperature transducer EDT101 with extended measuring ranges
- Pressure measuring range up to 130 bar
- The optional external power supply of the corrector and/or of the modem
- High memory capacity for storing of measured values
- The variant of the device for operating in temperatures from -40 °C
- Two variants of LCD display - graphical display (allowing full interaction with the device) or segment display (constantly illuminated - non-switched off)
- Robust design with IP 66 protection suitable for outdoor installation
- Fully configurable device via supplied software (COMPASS or TELVES)
- Designed for a potentially explosive environment in ZONE 0, 1 and 2
- Metrological approval according to MID: TCM 143 / 18-5562
- ATEX certificate FTZÚ 17 ATEX 0143X
- 4x independent communication interfaces with supported speed up to 115 200 Bd
- Optional integrated modem
- Modems for 2G, 3G, 4G Cat1, 4G Cat M1 and NB (NarrowBand) networks available
- Support for 2x external modem connected via serial interface
- IEC 62056-21 optical interface (IEC-1107) with supported speed up to 115,200 Bd
- Integrated RS232/RS485 serial interface + 1x RS232 (optional module located in internal modem slot)
Inputs / Outputs
- Up to 12x digital inputs (2x high-frequency pulse, 10x low-frequency pulse / binary)
- 4x digital outputs (low-frequency pulse, binary)
- Up to 4x analog inputs 4 - 20 mA
- Up to 4x analog outputs 4-20 mA integrated in the device
- Up to 4x analog outputs provided via external CLO module (4-20mA)
- NAMUR or SCR+ encoder interface (optional)
- EDT96 - internal or external digital pressure transducer
- EDT101 - digital temperature transducer
- Thermowell, welded on a piece, mounting kit, three-way valve (DN3 PN100 type)
- HIE-04 mod B - optical head, communication speed range 9600 - 115200 Bd (USB 2.0)
- COMPASS service and setup program
- TELVES service and setup program
- NAMUR - interface module for ENCODER - NAMUR
- SCR - interface module for ENCODER - SCR+
- M2G - 2G modem, GSM / GPRS (Quad band 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz)
- M4G - 4G modem, LTE (available in several versions for different world technology including a modem for LTE-catM1 networks)
- COM1 - RS232/RS485 communication module
- COM0 - RS232 communication module
- PWR1 – internal module for external power supply of the corrector
- PWR2 – internal module for external power supply of the internal modem
- AI - Analog input module 4-20 mA
- AO - analog output module 4-20 mA
- EXT1 - extension multifunctional module containing 2x NAMUR encoder, 2x HF input, 6x LF/binary input and 2x analog inputs 4-20 mA
- B-RS - Intrinsically safe barrier module for RS485/RS232 serial communication interface
- B-DO - Intrinsically safe barrier module for digital outputs
- B-IB - Intrinsically safe barrier module for digital inputs
- CLO - 4-20mA current output module
- PS-E - intrinsically safe power source module for the corrector part
- PS-M - intrinsically safe power source module for the modem
- SRM - solar controller module (for solar cell power supply)