Elektrogas - VMH - Safety Shut Off Valves for Gas with Hydraulic Actuator
The VMH type valve is a safety shut off valve for gas with hydraulic actuator. It is suitable for air or gas blocking and releasing controls, required in the main pipe of gas power burners, atmospheric gas boilers, industrial kilns and others gas consuming appliances.
- The valves are made of aluminum alloy with a range for connections from DN 65 up to DN 300.
- Pipe connections meet group 2.
- Suitable for use with air and non-aggressive gases included in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd families (EN 437).
- Special versions for aggressive gases.
- The valve is open only when energized: if, for any reason, power supply goes down, the valve closes immediately (intrinsic safe).
- Qualified for continuous service (100% ED).
- Size DN65-80 is equipped with flow rate adjustment.
- An incorporated fine mesh filter protects the valve seat and disc as well as downstream components and prevents dirty contamination.
- Provided with G1/4 pressure gauge on two sides in both inlet and outlet chamber to connect manometers, pressure switches, leakage tester or other gas equipments.
- The actuator is provided with ISO 4400 plug for easy cabling. The protection class is IP65 (EN 60529).
- The actuator is provided with a led to visualize when it is energized.
- All components are designed to withstand any mechanical, chemical and thermal condition occurring during typical service. Effective impregnation and surface treatments have been used to improve mechanical sturdiness, sealing and resistance to corrosion of the components.
- Valves are 100% tested and fully warranted.
- Connections: Flanged PN16 – ISO 7005 from DN65 to DN300
- Voltage rating (-15%/+10%): 230 VAC or 110 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 20VA (START 110 W) Only for DN 250–300: 25VA (START 115W)
- Ambient temperature: -15°C / +60°C
- Filter: 600 μm, metal mesh
- Protection class: IP65 (EN 60529)
- Cable gland: Plug ISO 4400 with cable gland PG9
- Materials in contact with gas:
Nitrile rubber (NBR)
Fluoro elastomer (FPM)