Elektrogas - R-125 & RS-125 Series - Medium Pressure Regulators
The R type is a medium pressure regulator for gas according with EN 334. It is available also with a safety shut-off valve which blocks gas flow in the event of a spike or drop in the outlet pressure, in accordance with EN 14382. This device is suitable for supplying gas at stable pressure to all the devices downstream and to protect them against excess of pressure.
- R-125 series pressure regulators are direct-acting spring-loaded regulator type, controlled by a diaphragm and spring. The balanced valve design ensures a constant pressure setting when upstream pressure varies.
- RS-125 version is an R regulator with an integrated safety shut off device against abnormal outlet pressure. Shut off valve system is independent from regulating device, to assure an high level of safety.
- Regulators are available with inlet/outlet connections from DN25 (1”) to DN50 (2”).
- Regulators are manufactured in three different versions in relation with outlet pressure: LP (outlet 15-160 mbar), MP (outlet 150-400 mbar) and HP (outlet 400-4000mbar). In any version components are optimized to achieve the best performances. Maximum inlet pressure is equal to 10 bar for version LP and MP; 12.5 bar for version HP.
- The body of regulators are made of spheroidal graphite cast iron and covers are made of aluminum cast alloys for suitable strength with pressure.
- Regulators are equipped with adjustable springs, so that outlet pressure, over pressure and under pressure can be set on site in a very precise way.
- Regulators are equipped with an internal pulse line. An additional external pulse line can be mounted to reach the best capacity performance.
- Regulators have been designed to generate low pressure drop with high flow.
- Sealings are made of NBR-based rubber. Regulators are suitable for use with non-aggressive gases included in the 1, 2 and 3 families (EN 437).
- All components are designed to withstand any mechanical, chemical and thermal condition occurring during typical service. Effective impregnation and surface treatments have been used to improve mechanical sturdiness, sealing and resistance to corrosion of the components.
- Connections: Gas threaded f/f ISO 7-1 from Rp1 to Rp2
Flanged PN16 – ISO 7005 DN25 - DN50 (on request)
Gas threaded NPT ANSI-ASME B1.20 (on request)
Flanged ANSI-ASA-ASME B16.5 class 150 (on request)
- Ambient temperature: -20°C ... +60°C
- Inlet pressure: 0,5 - 10 bar for version LP-MP
0,5 - 12,5 bar for version HP
- Design pressure: 20 bar
- Regulating class (EN334): AG 5 / 10 depending on outlet pressure
SG 20 for lock-up (+7.5mbar or +20% of set value, at least)
- Installation: Horizontal or vertical pipeline.
- Gas type: Natural gas, town gas, LPG (gaseous) of families 1,2,3 (EN437).
- Materials in contact with gas: Spheroidal graphite cast iron, Aluminum, Brass, Steel, Anaerobic adhesive, Nitrile rubber (NBR), Fluoro elastomer (FPM)