Elektrogas - LMV - Linear Control Valves
Modulating valves LMV are used in combustion processes that require linear adjustment of air or gas flow. The flow varies proportionally to the opening angle of inner mechanism, therefore flowrate is very predictable. The valve can be operated with stage control (3-point, MZ3 servomotor) or with continuous modulation (analogue signals, MZ5 servomotor)
- Valve housing is made of aluminum alloy, with range of pipe connections from 3/4” to 3”.
- Suitable for use with air and non-aggressive gases included in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd families (EN 437). Special versions for aggressive gases (Biogas or COG).
- Linear ratio of opening angle to flow capacity.
- Working ratio till 25:1, low pressure drop and limited gas leakage when mechanism is in minimum position.
- Full gas orifice and reduced gas orifice are available for each size, to meet specific plant requirements.
- Maximum flow regulation is available as standard and easily adjustable.
- Metal mesh in the inlet prevents contamination of the inner mechanism.
- On request, an adjustable bypass can be installed to set up precisely the flow rate in minimum position.
- Suitable to be driven by servomotors MZ3 and MZ5.
- Combined system LMV + MZ is designed to reduce overall dimensions
- MZ servomotors can be supplied in Ex-proof version, suitable for installation in Zone 2 and 22, according to Directive 2014/34/UE (ATEX). Please refer to MZ tech data for further details.
- All components are designed to withstand any mechanical, chemical and thermal condition occurring during typical service. Effective impregnation and surface treatments have been used to improve mechanical sturdiness, sealing and resistance to corrosion of the components.
- Valves are 100% tested and fully warranted.
- Connections Threaded: f/f ISO 7-1 from Rp3/4 to Rp2½
Flanged PN16 ISO 7005 DN40 to DN80
- Control ratio: 25:1
- Ambient temperature: -15°C... +60°C
- Max working pressure: 500 mbar (50 kPa)
- Flow capacity: See flow chart
- Leakage rate: < 2% of maximum capacity
- Filtering element: 600 μm
- Materials in contact with gas:
Nitrile rubber (NBR)
Fluoro elastomer (FPM)
Acetal resin (POM)
- Voltage rate Servomotor MZ: 230 VAC 50/60 Hz
110 VAC 50/60 Hz
(depending on servomotor type)
- 90° opening / closing time: 7,5…120 sec (depending on servomotor type)