Elektrogas - FG Series - Cartridge Gas Filter
The FG type is a filter for gas pipelines according to DIN 3386, with very high holding capacity of dust and impurities, suitable for the protections of devices installed downstream.
Gas threaded ISO 7-1 from Rp1/2 to Rp2 or
ANSI-ASME B1.20 from 1/2”NPT to 2”NPT
Flanged PN16 – ISO 7005 from DN65 to DN300 or
ANSI-ASA-ASME B16.5 class 150 from 2” to 10”
Max. operating pressure:
2 bar (30 psig)
6 bar* (90 psig)
Body test pressure:
3 bar (45 psig)
9 bar * (130 psig)
-40°C / +80°C (-40°F to +176°F)
Flow capacity: see charts
Pore width of filter element:
≤ 50 μm (mesh filter cartridge FGS1, FGS2)
≤ 30 μm (double-layer polypropylene cartridge)
≤ 5 μm (optional - polypropylene cartridge)
G4 according to EN 779
Pressure gauges (when provided):
Inlet and outlet chambers
1/8” onto threaded models (except FGS1-FGS2)
1/4” onto flanged models
Into horizontal and vertical pipeline
Natural gas, town gas, LPG (gaseous) of families 1,2,3 biologically produced methane and air
On request special version for aggressive gases
- The filters are made of aluminum alloy die-cast, with a wide range for inlet/outlet connections from DN15 up to DN 300.
- Suitable for natural gas, town gas, LPG (gaseous) and air. On request the filters can be provided with special seals suitable for aggressive gases.
- The incorporated filtering cartridge is a steel support frame covered with a double-layer high performance nonwoven made of polyolefine fibers, which satisfy the stringent requirements of Fire Class F1 according to DIN 53438 and are thus self-extinguishing.
- Considering the same connection, the FGS are smaller models of FG filters: the body is more compact with a reduced filtering surface.
- FGS1-FGS2 models are provided with a mesh filter cartridge.
- FG98-FG910-FG912 models are provided with a 2-stage single-layer filtering cartridge.
- Provided with pressure gauges for both inlet and outlet chamber (optional for threaded models).
- All components are designed to withstand any mechanical, chemical and thermal condition occurring during typical service. Effective impregnation and surface treatments have been used to improve mechanical sturdiness, sealing and resistance to corrosion of the components.
- Filters are 100% tested by computerized testing machineries and are fully warranted.