Elektrogas - EVRMNC - Manual Reset Solenoid Valves (Gas)
The EVRM-NC /6NC type valve is a manual reset safety valve that is normally closed (open when energized). This type of device, connected to one or more gas leakage detectors, safety thermostat or alarm signals for the presence of carbon monoxide, is suitable to perform locking operations on the gas line.
Internal threaded ISO 7-1 from Rp3/8 to Rp2½ or
ANSI-ASME B1.20 from 3/8”NPT to 2”½NPT
Flanged ISO 7005 PN16 from DN40 to DN300 or
ANSI-ASA-ASME B16.5 class 150 from 2” to 10”
230 VAC 50/60 Hz
120 VAC 50/60 Hz
110 VAC 50/60 Hz
-15% to +10%
-20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
Max. operating pressure:
600 mbar (9 psig)
6 bar * (90 psig)
Body test pressure:
1 bar (15 psig)
9 bar * (130 psig)
< 1 second
600 μm (0,02 in), metal mesh
(except brass models)
IP65 models with ISO plug DN10..DN80 (NEMA 4)
IP54 models with terminal box DN100..DN300 (NEMA 3)
(IP65 optional with cable NEMA 4)
PG 9 models with ISO plug DN10..DN80
M20 models with terminal box DN100..DN300
2,5 mm2 max. (AWG 12) for terminal board
1,5 mm2 max. (AWG 14) for ISO plug
Class I (EN 60335-1)
Coil winding insulation:
Class H (200°C, 392°F)
Coil thermal resistance:
Class F (155°C, 311°F)
- The valves are made of aluminum alloy die-cast (or hot-pressed brass for OT versions), with a wide range for inlet/outlet connections from DN10 (3/8”) up to DN 300 (12”).
- Sealings are made of NBR-based rubber certified for use with gas (EN 549).
- Suitable for use with air and non-aggressive gases included in the 1, 2 and 3 families (EN 437).
Special versions suitable for aggressive gases, free of non-ferrous metals and with FPM seals.
- Pipe connections meet Group 2, according to EN161 requirements.
- The whole range can be provided in Ex-proof execution, for use in Zones 2 and 22, according to 2014/34/EU Directive (ATEX).
- Qualified for continuous service (100% ED).
- The valve is open only when energized: if, for any reason, power supply goes down, the valve closes immediately (intrinsic safe).
- An incorporated fine mesh filter protects the valve seat and disc as well as downstream components and prevents dirty contamination (except brass models).
- Provided with 1/4" pressure gauge on two sides in the inlet chamber (except brass models), to connect manometers, pressure switches, leakage tester or other gas equipments. Flanged models are provided with gauges also in the outlet chamber.
- Provided with G1/8 connection to fit a closed position indicator switch or a visual indicator.
- The coils are provided with ISO 4400 plug or with terminal box for DN100 or bigger. Both systems are provided with suitable cable gland to avoid water and dirty contamination.
- All components are designed to withstand any mechanical, chemical and thermal condition occurring during typical service. Effective impregnation and surface treatments have been used to improve mechanical sturdiness, sealing and resistance to corrosion of the components.
- Valves are 100% tested by computerized testing machineries and are fully warranted.
Product DATASHEET - EVRMNC Series