Effebi - Venus Ball Valve
• The VENUS valve, with full bore, has been designed to comply with European regulation EN331 covering gas ball valves. Its construction guarantees excellent reliability at low and very low pressures which are typical in gas installations.
• The VENUS series complies to the regulation (UE) 305/2011 CPR (Building Material)
Temperature limits: for gas from –20°C to +60°C
Pressure limits: for gas MOP5 (20)
• The VENUS series is particularly recommended in gas installations families 1°, 2°, 3° (EN437).
• The VENUS valve complies to the Norm ATEX 94/9/CE concerning the protection of systems for use in potentially explosive athmospheres (group II category 2) ATEX marking is at customer’s request (please specify when ordering).
* On request the valve is available with ATEX certificate.
Threaded end connections:
• Standard female and male according to UNI ISO 7/1
(UNI ISO 10226).
• Aluminium lever, aluminium T-handle, steel lever, square cap,
adaptor for buried service, sealing cap sealable T-handle.
Available colours: yellow.