Boldrin Group - SM Series - Jerk On/Off Valves
It is a valve that allows to open or close manually the flow of the fluid inside the pipe.
Thanks to its total passage it has a small load loss and the remote interception operation makes the closing easier and faster than traditional ball valves. For the remote actuation of the valve a special kit must be used (available separately upon request).
- Use: diesel oil, naphtha, non-aggressive gases from the three families (dry gases)
- Ambient temperature (TS): -15 ÷ +100 ° C
- Maximum operating pressure: 2 bar or 6 bar (see product label)
- Mechanical resistance: Group 2 according to EN 13611
- Rp threaded connections (brass bodies): (DN 15 - DN 20) according to EN 10226
- Rp threaded connections: (DN 15 - DN 20 - DN 25 - DN 32 - DN 40 - DN 50) according to EN 10226
- Flanged connections that can be coupled with PN 16 flanges: (DN 25 * - DN 32 - DN 40 - DN 50 - DN 65 - DN 80 - DN 100 - DN 125 - DN 150) according to ISO 7005
- NPT threaded or ANSI 150 flanged connections: request feasibility
- Instant closing of the valve
- In compliance with: PED 2014/68 / UE Directive