Boldrin Group - FGM Series - Cartridge Gas Filter
Gas Filter retains dust particles conveyed by the gas and protects the elements in danger (burners, counters, boilers, pressure regulators, etc.) from rapid clogging.
It consists of a filter cartridge made of washable synthetic material and can be entirely removed for full inspection, cleaning and/or replacement.
It can be supplied equipped with:
• pressure test nipples and/or connections to control the pressure and/or differential pressure.
• cap or drain valve for condensation drainage.
Only FGM versions:
• clogging indicator differential pressure gauge installation set-up;
• pressure gauge already installed.
Reference standards: EN 126 – EN 13611
- Use: non-aggressive gases of the three families (dry gases)
- Ambient temperature: -40 ÷ +70°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 2 or 6 bar (see product label)
- Mechanical strength: Group 2 (according to EN 13611)
- Rp threaded connections: (DN 15 - DN 20 - DN 25 - DN 32 - DN 40 - DN 50) according to EN 10226
- Flanged connections that can be coupled to PN 16 flanges: (DN 25* - DN 32 - DN 40 - DN 50) ISO 7005 / EN 1092-1
- NPT threaded or ANSI 150 flanged connections: on request
- Filter element: Filtering 10-20-50 μm
- In compliance with: Regulation (EU) 2016/426 (Appliances burning gaseous fuels)
PED Directive 2014/68/EU
* DN 25 with swivel flanges.
FM Series: Standard Filter (with winding cartridge) - Max P = 2 or 6 bar
FGM Series: Filter with central cartridge flat surface - Max P = 2 or 6 bar